Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wondering about Fashion

I am wondering about fashion.

I am thinking about presentation and how even though I am currently living in seclusion in a remote seaside town which was recently host to a large-scale ice bust, it is important to get up and get dressed. I have noticed the difference it makes, even when not being seen all day. I heard once that Nick Cave gets up in the morning and puts his suit on, has breakfast and then leaves for work. Which is his studio downstairs in his house. I suppose it's a form of honoring your work, your self, presenting yourself, even if it's just to yourself. For yourself. 

Because, after all, what else have you got?

I'm into it. 

All over it.

Cruising photos of Paris fashion week. 

Fantasizing.

And particularly loving this chick.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment